In the interview I cover:
- The four pillars you need to work on to become a great speaker
- How to manage your state before speaking
- Why you need to treat speaking as a heightened form of conversation
- Why your content should be full of attitude.
- How adding humour to your speaking can increase your bookings and fees
- Why a Question and Answer session should be the last thing you do
- How to make sure you can always answer the questions
- Why MC and Speaker roles are totally different
- Top tips for adding humour to your presentation
- Why you should always have a notebook with you.
- Top tips for becoming a paid professional speaker
Listen to the podcast here –