Celia has a wealth of experience as an MC at national events, award ceremonies and conferences. Event planners and clients always note that Celia is highly professional and arrives in good time before an event starts to sound check, discuss logistics and help to ensure your event runs smoothly. She will work with your after dinner speakers in order to introduce them and make the event a success.
Celia has been an award ceremony host or conference MC for:
- Speechwriters & Business Communicators Conference, Oxford University
- NatWest Venus Awards National Finals
- Cafe2U awards dinner
- Promedica24 awards dinner
- National Grid annual conference
- University of Nottingham Women in Academia conference
- Devon & Cornwall Police Women in Policing Awards
- Professional Speaking Association’s speaker showcases, London
- Good Funeral Awards lecture host
- The Meditation Trust MC
If you are interested in finding out more about hiring Celia as your award ceremony host or conference MC please contact us here.