If you are looking for a public speaking coach, you simply cannot do better than to work with Celia Delaney.
Fifteen years of teaching communication skills, a background as an actress, and now a successful keynote speaker in her own right, Celia is used to working with senior people on speeches that are high stakes, both rewriting their speeches and helping them to overcome any fear or discomfort about speaking.
The art of public speaking is within your grasp but is likely that you simply lack technique. Good presentation skills are vital in today’s world, but how can you be good if you don’t know what you’re doing?!
Celia can give you tips for public speaking, based on her years as a performer, her degree in psychology, and her experience of the corporate world.
Celia has coached and trained on speaking and sales:
- Academy for Chief Executives
- Aviation Skills Partnership
- Bishop Fleming Chartered Accountants
- City & Guilds for Business
- Devon Strategic Housing Group (DSHG)
- Energy Saving Trust
- fuschia blue
- Gregory Distribution Ltd
- Leadership Foundation for Higher Education
- Leading Women UK
- National Apprenticeships Service
- Osborne Property Services Ltd
- Red Flag Alert
- Ronja network
- Social Enterprise Mark
- The Dorchester Collection
- Thomson Reuters
- University of Exeter
- University of Surrey
- Women’s Development Unlimited
- British Franchise Association
- Bluebird Care (Exeter & East Devon)
- Coconut Creatives
- Creation Station
- Encouraging Women into Franchising
- Extra Help
- Heritage Healthcare
- Rainbow International
- The Franchising Centre (Supplier’s Showcase 2017)
- Venus Awards
- Women in Franchising
SpeakingSuccess is registered as a supplier to the British Franchise Association (www.thebfa.org).
To book Celia for presentation skills training or as your public speaking coach, please contact us.