With the royal wedding just a week away, I wonder if the Royals have the planning post-it notes all over the kitchen table as they plan their speeches for the event?
Recently I was interviewed by my good friend, comedian Sarah Southern for her Wedding Guest Extraordinaire podcast. I had a great time talking about all things “wedding speeches”.
During the podcast we covered a whole range of topics including –
- My own wedding (the true story)
- How you should plan your speech for the big day
- How to overcome nerves (and this doesn’t involve getting drunk!)
- Tips for engaging everyone in the room
- Where to stand, how to cope with notes, use of microphones
- And other fun stuff!
Please do listen here
And if anyone knows if Prince William is looking for some best man speech tips for next week – do let him know where to find me!